If I hold mutual fund units in demat form, will I receive a CAS?

No. If mutual fund units are only held in demat form, a CAS will not be sent. A transaction statement  for the demat account will be sent from the broker.

The CAS is sent to investors with a demat account and holding mutual fund units in physical form.

Still need help? Create Ticket