I have shares in physical form. Can I avail of a Loan Against Shares (LAS)?

In order to avail of a loan against physically held shares (certificate), you will be required to dematerialise them into a demat account.

Refer our articles on how to open an account and dematerialise physical shares.

Still need help? Create Ticket