Can I transfer shares to my children?

Yes, you can transfer shares to your children's demat account through an off-market transfer. You will be required to submit a hard copy of a filled DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip) at a Geojit branch . 

For more information, refer our article on filling a DIS.

Still need help? Create Ticket