How do I fill a Transposition Form?

While dematerialising shares, if there is a name mismatch or mismatch in the holding pattern between the demat account and physical share certificates, you will be required to submit a Transposition Form. 

In the form, you will be required to fill in the holding pattern as per the demat account and share certificates.

Download the Transposition Form from NSDL or CDSL based on where your demat account is registered. View your account-related information on MyGeojit 

Still need help? Create Ticket