Can dematerialised holdings be converted back into physical certificates?

Yes, the process is called Rematerialisation. If you wish to convert your demat holdings back to the physical form, you will have to submit a Rematerialisation Request Form (RRF) at your branch. 

Geojit will process the request which will be sent to the concerned depository and then the RTA. The depository and RTA will update their records. The RTA then prints the certificates and will send it to your registered postal address.

Still need help? Create Ticket