What are the PMS account opening requirements for NROs?
To open an NRO status PMS account, the following documents must be submitted at a branch along with a signed PMS account opening form. Use our branch locator to find a Geojit office near you for further assistance.
* 2 copies
|2.||Foreign Address Proof|
|3.||Resident Address Proof|
|4.||NRO Bank Account Proof|
* If the investment is made via cheque, the copy of the cheque can be considered as bank proof
* The PMS investment (of a minimum of Rs. 50 lakhs) can be made via:
i. Cheque- to Geojit Financial Services Ltd
* If the investment is made via cheque, a copy of the cheque is required to be submitted
* Ensure to issue the cheque/ transfer the funds from an NRO status bank account
|6.||Nomination (PMS Account Opening Form)||Mandatory for PMS account|
|7.||Demat Account Opening Forms & Related Documents|
* A demat account must be opened for PMS
* Nomination is mandatory
|8.||Signed BBK Account Opening Forms (optional)|
* A bank account is opened in your name with BBK for dividend re-investment
* If you do not wish to open a BBK account, please submit this declaration
|9.||Cheque (for BBK)|
* A cheque for Rs. 500 is required to open the account
* To be issued in your name (as it is deposited in your BBK account)
* This is the minimum balance amount, and will remain in your account
|10.||Signed CRF (Change Request Form)||* To update the BBK account in your PMS account (for dividend re-investment) once opened, a signed CRF is to be submitted|
* Item 8,9,10 are required only if you wish to open a BBK account for dividend reinvestment.
* Nomination is mandatory for both your PMS account and demat account linked to your PMS.