What are the PMS account opening requirements for Residents?
To open a Resident status PMS account, the following documents must be submitted at a branch along with a signed PMS account opening form. Use our branch locator to find a Geojit office near you for further assistance.
|3.||Bank Account Proof|
* If the investment is made via cheque, the copy of the cheque can be considered as bank proof
* The PMS investment (of a minimum of Rs. 50 lakhs) can be made via:
i. Cheque- to Geojit Financial Services Ltd
* If the investment is made via cheque, a copy of the cheque is required to be submitted
|5.||Nomination (PMS Account Opening Form)|
Mandatory for PMS account
|6.||Demat Account Opening Form & Related Documents|
* A demat account must be opened for PMS
* Nomination is mandatory
|7.||Signed BBK Account Opening Forms (optional)|
* A bank account is opened with BBK for dividend re-investment
* If you do not wish to open a BBK account, please submit this declaration
|8.||Cheque (for BBK) |
* A cheque for Rs. 500 is required to open the account
* To be issued in your name (as it is deposited in your BBK account)
* This is the minimum balance amount, and will remain in your account
|9.||Signed CRF (Change Request Form)|* To update the BBK account in your PMS account (for dividend re-investment) once opened, a signed CRF is to be submitted
* Not required if the BBK account is not being opened
* Item 7,8,9 are required only if you wish to open a BBK account for dividend reinvestment.
* Nomination is mandatory for both your PMS account and demat account linked with your PMS account.