How can I update my KYC details? what is the Re-KYC/Re-IPV process?
You can update your KYC details online or offline.
* Mobile number and email ID changes must be updated offline
* If you wish to change your address online, please ensure that the required address has been updated in your Aadhaar as well. If not, you will have to follow the offline address modification process.
A. Details such as financials can be updated on MyGeojit under the Update KYC section. B. Address change, additional IPV requirements, etc. must be done through hello.geojit.com Step 2. Select Resident |Step 3. Validate your mobile number
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter the sum of captcha (eg: 1 + 36 = 37) > Continue
- Enter the OTP received to validate your mobile number > Ok
Step 4. Basic Information. This will be required only for the first login.
- Enter your PAN
- Enter your DOB (Date of Birth) as per PAN > Continue
Step 5. Verify the KRA fetched details- If the details are correct, tick I have verified the below-mentioned data from KRA. If you wish to update these details, select your e-KYC route to complete the process.
- DigiLocker- Upload your e-KYC document.
- Offline Aadhaar: You will be redirected to the UIDAI website.
i. Enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha > Send OTP
ii. Create a Share Code of your choice (this must be entered in your online application)
iii. Enter the OTP sent to your aadhaar registered mobile number > Download the e-KYC document
iv. Come back to hello.geojit.com > Enter the Share Code and Upload the e-KYC document by entering the share code.
Step 6. Confirm your registered details and active trading segments.
Step 7. Read and accept the Tariff, Terms & Conditions, Standard KYC documents > Continue
Step 8. IPV (In Person Verification)
- Note down the displayed OTP on a paper
- Click Capture and take a video of yourself holding the paper > Finish
- Upload the video
Step 9. E-Sign
- Click Proceed to e-Sign
- A final PDF with all the collected information will be generated. Verify the details and e-Sign the document.
- Read the pop-up message > Ok
- The e-Sign process is complete. Your details will be updated immediately.
OFFLINE, through your branch
- Mobile number and email ID changes must be updated offline
- Get in touch with your Geojit branch and submit the CKYC-CRF Form and necessary proofs for any changes.