How can I update my KYC details? what is the Re-KYC/Re-IPV process?
You can update your KYC details online or offline.
* Mobile number and email ID changes can be updated offline or online
* If you wish to change your address online, please ensure that the required address has been updated in your Aadhaar as well. If not, you will have to follow the offline address modification process.
A. Details such as financials can be updated on MyGeojit under the Update KYC section. B. Address change, additional IPV requirements, etc. must be done through hello.geojit.com
Step 2. Verify your mobile number
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter the sum of captcha (eg: 1 + 36 = 37) > Continue
- Enter the OTP received to verify your mobile number > Ok
Step 3. Verify your email id
- Enter your email id
- Enter the OTP received to verify your email > Ok
Step 4. Basic Information. This will be required only for the first login.
- Enter your PAN
- Enter your DOB (Date of Birth) as per PAN > Continue
Step 5. Verify the KRA fetched details- If the details are correct, tick I have verified the below-mentioned data from KRA. If you wish to update these details, select your e-KYC route to complete the process.
- DigiLocker- Upload your e-KYC document.
- Offline Aadhaar: You will be redirected to the UIDAI website.
i. Enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha > Send OTP
ii. Create a Share Code of your choice (this must be entered in your online application)
iii. Enter the OTP sent to your aadhaar registered mobile number > Download the e-KYC document
iv. Come back to hello.geojit.com > Enter the Share Code and Upload the e-KYC document by entering the share code.
Step 6. Confirm your registered details and active trading segments.
Step 7. Read and accept the Tariff, Terms & Conditions, Standard KYC documents > Continue
Step 8. IPV (In Person Verification)
- Note down the displayed OTP on a paper
- Click Capture and take a video of yourself holding the paper > Finish
- Upload the video
Step 9. E-Sign
Click the E Sign Button and confirmation pop up will appear
Click Ok Button to Continue or Cancel Button to discontinue
Next tap on the Checkbox to give permission to access your information
Enter the Aadhaar Number/ VID and click Send OTP Button
Then, enter the OTP number and verify the OTP
The E Sign will be verified successfully.
OFFLINE, through your branch