Can I convert an NRE/NRO status account to a resident individual account?

Yes, you can change an NRE/NRO status trading and demat account to a resident status account.

Kindly submit the following documents to our nearest branch. Use our branch locator to find a Geojit office near you. 

Sl No.
Documents Required
1.DP Conversion Client Request Form 
2.CKYC Form with supporting proofs- Passport size photo, PAN & Address proof
3.Annual KYC to update financials 
4.Resident status Bank Account proof
5.CRF to update bank account
6.Trade Code Conversion Request Letter
7.CRF to transfer branch location (if required)
8.Same Email ID & Mobile Declaration Form- If the given email ID & mobile number have been used in an another account with Geojit.

In the case of a joint demat account, documents of all holders must be included.

Still need help? Create Ticket