How can I change my Date of Birth (DOB) details in my account?

If you wish to correct the Date of Birth given in your trading and demat account, get in touch with your Geojit branch and submit the CKYC-CRF Form along with a copy of your PAN.

Download the CKYC-CRF form.

Still need help? Create Ticket