When can I withdraw funds if I sell/close a position today?
- Equity- 1 trading day after the transaction date (T+1).
- Derivatives- 1 trading day after the transaction date (T+1).
|Request Time||Pay-out Time|
|Till 3:30 p.m. (on working days)||Processed at 3.30 p.m. which is the cut-off time for the day|
|After 3:30 p.m. (on working days)||10.30 a.m. on the next working day|
|Standing Instruction||3.30 p.m. on settlement day|
- Geojit will be processing pay-out requests at 10.30 a.m, 12.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m. on all working days
- Pay-outs are processed after considering trades executed during the day and applicable peak margin requirements.
- Any pay-out requests by clients having open MTF positions will be processed after market hours so as to account for any MTF-related shortages or losses.
The pay-outs are processed as per the SEBI circular
If you have registered a secondary bank account, you will have the option of selecting which account you want funds credited to.
Still need help? Create Ticket