How can I add/transfer funds to my trading account via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS?
|Geojit Financial Services Ltd
|Beneficiary Bank Account No.
|GEOJIT <TRADE CODE>
For example, if your trade code is ITD001, the beneficiary bank account no will be GEOJITITD001
* Funds transferred through the NEFT/RTGS/IMPS facility are normally credited to your trading account in less than an hour, and in exceptional cases ( some issues at the bank's end) may take up to 24 hours.
* Ensure you transfer funds from the bank account registered with your Geojit account; transfers from other accounts will be rejected. To check your registered bank accounts with us, go to > Fund Transfer
* Geojit is not responsible for any amount not reflected in your account.
* This facility is not available for NRI PIS clients.
* NEFT/RTGS/IMPS transfers are not possible if your bank doesn't accept alphanumerical values in the 'bank account number' field.
Still need help? Create Ticket