How can I dematerialise physical shares if I am unable to sign documents due to old age/health related issues?

If you are unable to sign the Dematerialisation Request Form (DRF) due to old-age/ health-related issues, you may write to the Registrar & Transfer Agent (RTA) of the concerned company. The RTA's contact details can be found under the investor relations section on the company's website or on the stock page of the company on NSE and BSE.

Though the forms/documents vary based on the RTA, they generally require medical certificates from a government hospital and a thumb impression of the shareholder.

Still need help? Create Ticket