What is the auto square-off timing for intraday positions?
|Segment||Auto Square-off Timing|
|Equity Cash (NSE, BSE)||3:15 PM|
|Equity Futures & Options (NSEFO)||3:15 PM|
|Non- Agri Commodities (MCX)|
* All pending intraday orders are cancelled before the square-off orders are sent to the exchange.
* All auto square-off orders are placed as market orders.
* Intraday square-off timings can change at the discretion of our Risk Management team, based on market volatility.
* You will not be able to place new intraday orders or convert existing cash/BTST/MTF orders to an intraday order after 3:15 p.m.
* The responsibility of squaring-off open intraday positions lies with the client.
Still need help? Create Ticket