How can I apply for an IPO through MyGeojit?
To apply for an IPO through MyGeojit:
Step 1. Log in to MyGeojit and go to eIPO
Step 2. Select Apply eIPO
Step 3. Select Place BID next to the IPO you wish to apply for from the list of open issues
Step 4. Fill in your bid details:
- Select your Category
- Enter your UPI ID
- Select your Demat Account
- Enter your Bid Quantity (i.e the no. of shares you wish to apply for)
- Select Cut-off Applicable (if required), and/ or enter your bid Price
Selecting the 'cut-off price' option implies that you are willing to subscribe to the IPO at the final price (within the price band) determined by the issuer, even if it is above your bid price.
Step 5. Read and accept the Terms & Conditions > Submit
Step 6. An order confirmation pop-up will be displayed. Please check your bid details and Confirm.
Your bid request will be sent to the exchange, and you will be provided with an IPO application number.
Step 7. You will receive a fund block request on the UPI ID entered in the application. Bid confirmation is subject to successful blocking of funds via UPI:
- Open the UPI app
- Check the application details, and
- Approve the fund block request.
* Resident Individual, HUF (applying through their Karta), NRE, NRO & NRO-CM clients can apply through the eIPO facility, provided their bank account has the UPI facility.
* Investor categories include:
> IND- Retails Individual Investors can place bids up to Rs. 2 lakhs.
> IND (HNI)- Individual Investors can place bids for Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs. Applying at the cut-off, bid modification to reduce the bid price, and bid cancellation are not allowed for this category.
> Bids above Rs. 5 lakhs must be placed using the net banking ASBA facility provided by the bank.
* For shareholders/employees/policyholders of the concerned company, there is a provision to apply under the respective category (if there is such a reservation in the IPO).
* The IPO order entry facility is available between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (IST) during the issue period (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and market holidays).
* On the issue close day, applications are acccepted till 3:00 p.m. and may be extended, subject to the exchange bidding time.
* Investors must use their own bank account and UPI ID to apply for IPO applications. Using third-party bank accounts is not allowed.
* View the list of eligible UPI app.
* Investors can apply for eIPO via UPI fund blocking only if their bank is UPI 2.0 enabled. View the list of eligible banks.
* The cut-off time for acceptance of the UPI mandate is 5:00 p.m. on IPO closure day. Only UPI bids with the latest status as "Block Request Accepted by Investor" shall be considered valid. Investors are advised to place bids well in advance and approve the UPI mandate within the cut-off time.
* Only one application per PAN will be allowed under the same category. Multiple orders under a single PAN in the same category are liable to be rejected.
* Bid confirmation is subject to validation of the investor's demat account by the exchange and successful blocking of funds via UPI.
* Investors have to ensure that all activities related to the UPI payment process are completed after the bid is submitted to the exchange.