What are the criteria for accepting Market Order in Options?
Market Buy Orders can be placed for Options on Nifty and Bank Nifty, provided that they meet certain conditions:
- Selection of two near-weekly and one near-monthly Options contracts.
- Ensuring a minimum of 10 lots of Open Interest and a Trading Quantity of at least 10 lots. (Liquidity is determined based on the previous day's Open Interest and Trading Volume)
- Selecting strike prices that are within 10% Out of The Money(OTM) and 5% In The Money(ITM) based on the closing prices from the previous day.
- Such Market Orders will be validated against buying power of 110% of the best sell rate.
- Market Orders will not be permitted if there are no sellers available on the counter.
Still need help? Create Ticket