To get my capital gains for tax purposes, which statement should I refer to?

You can place a request for your Tax Statements on MyGeojit:

Step 1. Log in to MyGeojit

Step 2. Select Statements > Capital Gains Statements

Step 3. Select the desired Fiscal Year 

Step 4. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions > Submit

Alternatively, you can also contact your branch or our customer care line.

The statements will be forwarded to your registered email ID within an hour on working days.

Still need help? Create Ticket