How can I get my Tax Statements?

To place a request for your Tax Statements:
Step 1. Log in to MyGeojit

Step 2. Select Statements > Capital Gains Statements

Step 3. Select the desired Fiscal Year

Step 4. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions Submit 

  • Contact your branch or our customer care lineThe statements will be forwarded to your registered email ID within an hour on working days.

Still need help? Create Ticket