Where can I find my W8-Ben Form?

The W-8 Ben Form allows tax exemptions and categorises you to be taxed appropriately as a foreigner in the U.S. It is to be provided by the broker partner.

If you require details of incurred dividend taxes for TDS calculations in India, you will need the Tax 1042-S Form. This is available under the Reports section.

The details are uploaded at the end of the U.S. financial year (Jan to Dec), including the tax paid on dividends earned during the period.

Still need help? Create Ticket